Are you ever frustrated with something that you thought you could design better? This free course, Design thinking, will show you how to structure your natural creativity to come up with solutions to all kinds of problems, and have fun in the process too!
Course learning outcomes
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- have an awareness of how design thinking can be applied in a wide range of contexts, from the personal to the global
- investigate and think creatively about design problems and opportunities
- initiate an attitude of playfulness to aid design thinking
- develop visual literacy and articulacy to explain design decisions
- use computing tools and online environments to aid design thinking.
To learn more, please visit: Free course: Design thinking